- This event has passed.
Notable Noshes: Chocolate from Around the World
Wednesday, April 21, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm$8.00 – $35.00
Zingerman’s Next Door Café’s chocolate corner is full of Notable Noshes–offering you a full spectrum of all things cacao from the traditional to the avant-garde. Our Chocolate Specialist Jennie B constantly curates our offerings, which has expanded over the past few years to include products from Hungary and Iceland, and continues to offer some of our longtime favorites, like Askinose and Michigan’s Grocer’s Daughter. We keep up on the latest news in chocolate and stay in close touch with our vendors to make sure we are always bringing you new and noteworthy offerings.
In this virtual tasting event, Jennie will guide you through tasting some of her favorite chocolate from around the world, as well as some bars that are brand new to our shelves! Learn a bit more about our favorite chocolate makers, the different beans used to create these bars and discuss their various flavor profiles.
We think this event would be perfect for a variety of audiences! Add an extra tasting kit and a couple glasses of wine for an at home weeknight date night. Share a socially distanced night out with your bestie from each of your own homes. Or gather the family around the computer for a fun night of sweet learning!
YOUR $35 EVENT TICKET INCLUDES:
- Zoom meeting link
- A tasting kit that includes 5 generous portions of chocolate for one person (additional tasting kits available for $20 each)
- An evening of learning and great conversation with Deli Chocolate Specialist Jennie B about chocolate from around the world
- A 20% off coupon to use at our online at zcob.me/deligrocery after the tasting
MULTIPLE WAYS TO GET YOUR TASTING KIT:
- Pick up at the Deli (FREE)
- Ann Arbor Delivery ($8)
- we are sorry, shipping is not available for the tasting kit for this event
- The Zoom link will be mailed to you at least 2 days before the event
- Your tasting kits will be ready for pickup or delivery the day before the event. You will be emailed with more specific information.
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]