- This event has passed.
Zing Sampler: Breads & Pastries with Zingerman’s Bakehouse
Thursday, April 22, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm$8 – $15
Call us biased, but we think Zingerman’s Bakehouse makes the best breads & pastries! They are true artisan bakers, using traditional recipes, time-honored processes, their hands, and the most flavorful ingredients they can find. They have two stone mills that they use to process locally grown, heritage and ancient wheat varieties, freshly milled, and more non-wheat varieties. They are passionate about stone milling their own whole grain flours and featuring them in the naturally leavened breads & pastries they’ve been making for most of their history.
Join us in this virtual sampling event and find out why we’re so excited about these freshly milled whole grains from Zingerman’s Bakehouse. Your hosts for the evening will be Zingerman’s Bakehouse Managing Partner Amy Emberling, Bakehouse Baker Hazim Tugun and our Zingerman’s Deli Specialty Foods Manager and bread buyer Bea Thaman.
The Bakehouse will be generously providing FULL SIZES of the breads & pastries we’ll be tasting during this virtual event! We hope you’ll be wowed by the story and flavor of these items: State Street Wheat, Country Miche, Vollkornbrot, Pecan Blondies, and Banana Bread. Each of these items has a freshly milled whole grain story and we can’t wait for you to hear all about it.
YOUR $15 EVENT TICKET INCLUDES:
- Zoom meeting link
- An evening of learning with Deli Specialty Foods Manager Bea Thaman and Bakehouse and Freshly Milled Whole Grain enthusiast Hazim Tugun
- A tasting kit that includes a FULL SIZE loaf of State Street Wheat, Country Miche, Vollkornbrot, Banana Bread and a whole Pecan Blondies.
- A 20% off coupon to use at our online at zcob.me/deligrocery after the tasting
MULTIPLE WAYS TO GET YOUR TASTING KIT:
- Pick up at the Deli (FREE)
- Ann Arbor Delivery ($8)
- The Zoom link will be emailed to you at least 2 days before the event
- Your tasting kits will be ready for pickup or delivery the day before the event. You will be emailed with more specific information.
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]