- This event has passed.
A Taste of Treetown: Ann Arbor’s Epicurean All Stars
Friday, July 21, 2023 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm$35.00
This event will take place IN PERSON at Zingerman’s Delicatessen!
You know and love the Zingerman’s Deli experience, full of housemade foods that made Zingerman’s famous for long lines and full bellies. We didn’t start from nothing, and wouldn’t be here without a little help from our friends and close-knit food community: Ann Arbor’s All Stars! We’re featuring some of the best traditionally-made and fullest flavored foods that helped put Ann Arbor on the map of global culinary shrines, such as Clancy’s Fancy Hot Sauce, Tracklement’s smoked salmon, The Brinery’s Oh Gee Kimchi, Zingerman’s Creamery Pimento Cheese, Ann Arbor Tortilla Factory chips, and more!
YOUR $35 EVENT TICKET INCLUDES:
- A wealth of information and an evening of great conversation with Deli Events Assistant Connor V.
- An appetizer-like tasting menu that includes a smattering of information about Ann Arbor’s food scene and the items they are tasting.
- Non-alcoholic beverages.
- A 20% off coupon to use to shop our Specialty Foods grocery area after the tasting!
- Please include any allergy or other dietary needs in the field provided
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]