Tuesday, July 25, 2023 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm$25.00
This event will take place IN PERSON at Zingerman’s Delicatessen!
Mustard might be one of the most essential pantry staples, and maybe the most underutilized. Playing a supporting, but not necessarily leading role in so many classic dishes has lead its reputation down the route of ballpark hotdogs and overcooked attempts at French bistro chickens, but we’re here to give mustard the flowers it deserves. Join Deli monger Kevin and taste your way through the spectrum of seed-based condiment perfection: from mild to spicy to sweet and all points in between along with our favorite ways to use them.
YOUR $25 EVENT TICKET INCLUDES:
- 6-7 samples of meats, cornichon pickles, mustard, and bread
- An evening of learning and great conversation with
- A 20% off coupon to use at the Deli or on our online at shop.zingermansdeli.com after the tasting
- Please include any allergy or other dietary needs in the field provided
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]