- This event has passed.
A Peek Inside The Deli Kitchen: Mozzarella Making
Sunday, February 4, 2024 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$65.00
This event will take place IN PERSON at Zingerman’s Delicatessen!
Ever wanted to learn to make fresh mozzarella and burrata like our Deli kitchen and Zingerman’s cheesemongers? This class is a hands-on and demonstration-based learning opportunity to practice basic and advanced mozzarella making techniques. You will learn from one of our Certified Cheese Professionals, Tessie Ives-Wilson and Deli Events Assistant, Connor Valone. You will learn to make both mozzarella and burrata … and best yet, you will get to take the fruits of your labor home to savor. Come by yourself or bring a friend. We’ll be a small and intimate group that will get to experience a rare treat for the public – time inside one of our Deli kitchens! Please note: you will need to wear a hair/ head covering (baseball cap, bandana or hairnet) and closed toed, non-slip shoes (like sneakers) for kitchen safety.
YOUR $65 EVENT TICKET INCLUDES:
- A hands-on experience where you will learn to make three different shapes of fresh mozzarella
- Taste the demonstration batches as we go to learn about their flavor profiles
- Take home 2 pounds of cheese!
- An evening of learning and great conversation with Tessie & Connor
- A 20% off coupon to use at the Deli or on our online at shop.zingermansdeli.com after the tasting
- Please include any allergy or other dietary needs in the field provided
- You will need to wear a hair/ head covering (baseball cap, bandana or hairnet) and closed toed, non-slip shoes (like sneakers) for kitchen safety
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]