- This event has passed.
Zing Sampler: Mieli Thun Honey
Thursday, April 15, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm$8.00 – $20.00
Mieli Thun is a small, but passionate company in Italy that brings us monofloral and nomadic honeys, produced by taking the bees to sixty extraordinary sites. This is a family tradition that involves trips all over the country, careful observation and paying heed to the tales of the farmers, who are true connoisseurs of the land. We love each and every one of these jars of honey and better yet, they are on SALE this month.
Great tasting Mieli Thun honey will bring joy to your kitchen and pantry. In this virtual tasting, we are excited to share with you our excitement for these unique honeys and a taste of 5 different samples with a range of different flavor profiles so you can pick your favorites and stock up for the season.
YOUR $15 EVENT TICKET INCLUDES:
- Zoom meeting link
- An evening of learning with Deli Specialty Foods Manager and honey enthusiast Bea Thaman
- 5 samples of Mieli Thun honey and a generous piece of Zingerman’s Bakehouse Bread
- A 20% off coupon to use at our online at zcob.me/deligrocery after the tasting (you will be able to use this coupon on top of our sale prices!)
MULTIPLE WAYS TO GET YOUR TASTING KIT:
- Pick up at the Deli (FREE)
- Ann Arbor Delivery ($8)
- US Shipping ($20) – order by 4/11 to ensure on time arrival
- The Zoom link will be emailed to you at least 2 days before the event
- Your tasting kits will be ready for pickup or delivery the day before the event. You will be emailed with more specific information.
- If we are shipping to you, your kit will arrive the day of the event.
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]