- This event has passed.
Meet the Maker: Georgia Grinders Nut Butter Tasting
Tuesday, April 13, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmFree – $8
“Nut butters may be one of the most versatile pantry staples these days. There is no meal of the day or snack that they do not complete, and that most definitely includes dessert!” – Jaime Foster, Founder + CEO, Georgia Grinders
Please join us for this FREE nut butter tasting event! There is a great diversity of nut butter and nut butter brands available these days, but only a few that have wowed us with their quality and taste. Jaime and her husband started Georgia Grinders in Atlanta, Georgia with her grandfather’s recipe and a dedication to healthy lifestyles & cooking. They source high quality, natural, and non-GMO ingredients and make their nut butters in small batches. Their website and Instagram are filled with delicious recipes and serving suggestions. We’d love to have you join us for this tasting to learn more about their company and products.
Your host for the evening will be Deli Managing Partner Grace Singleton. She will be joined by Jaime Foster, founder and CEO of Georgia Grinders, who will share her love of nut butters–the history of her company, the products they make, and some ideas of how to use them. Thanks to the generosity of Georgia Grinders, we are offering this virtual tasting event FOR FREE! The first 100 people in the Ann Arbor area to sign up will snag some FREE samples to taste along!
YOUR FREE EVENT TICKET INCLUDES:
- Zoom meeting link
- An evening of learning and great conversation with Deli Managing Partner Grace Singleton and Georgia Grinder’s Jaime Foster
- A tasting kit that includes 4 different flavors of nut butters to sample–original almond butter, hazelnut butter, pecan butter and maple-caramel almond butter–tasting kits are available for the first 100 people in the Ann Arbor area to sign up (Deli pickup or Ann Arbor delivery only)
- A 20% off coupon to use at our online at zcob.me/deligrocery after the tasting*
- The ability to tune in from anywhere! You do not need to be in Ann Arbor to listen in to the conversation!
- The Zoom link will be mailed to you the day before the event
- Your tasting kits will be ready for pickup or delivery the day before the event. You will be emailed with more specific information.
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]