- This event has passed.
Sunday, August 21, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm$30.00
This event will take place IN PERSON at Zingerman’s Delicatessen!
The unsung hero of the culinary world is most certainly vinegar. Often undervalued and dismissed as unimportant, vinegar can be an afterthought when you’re cooking. In reality, it’s a secret weapon in your kitchen arsenal that helps unlock the subtle hidden flavors. Join Deli Supervisor Jackson Konwinski and Deli Events Coordinator Tessie Ives-Wilson at the Deli for Vinegar 101. We’ll taste our way through the spectrum from sweet to savory, mild to boldly acidic. In addition to how to shop for a great vinegar, we’ll discuss how to use vinegar in your cooking and share some of our favorite recipes.
This is a great class for those looking to learn more about the variety of vinegar we sell at the Deli and how to incorporate it into your cooking! You’ll walk away with a wealth of knowledge, some great recipes and a 20% off coupon to shop for vinegar and other goodies after the event.
YOUR $30 EVENT TICKET INCLUDES:
- A wealth of information and great conversation with Jackson and Tessie
- A guided tasting that includes a full spectrum vinegar samples and a few small tastes of dishes using vinegar
- A 20% off coupon to use to shop our Specialty Foods grocery area or online grocery site after the tasting
- Please include any allergy or other dietary needs in the field provided
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]