Just for Kids: Intro to Great Cheese
Thursday, January 4, 2024 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm$25.00
This event will take place IN PERSON at Zingerman’s Delicatessen!
Appreciation of cheese knows no age limits! In this class, we’ll talk about how cheese is made, taste our way through examples of the classics, and demonstrate the process of making mozzarella (and of course eat some of the super-fresh products of that demonstration)!
In our JUST FOR KIDS tasting events, we’ll teach your kids to taste the food like an expert – using the 5 steps to tasting great food, just like our sensory specialists who select the products we well at the Deli!
We think kids ages 7-11 would most enjoy this event, but don’t hesitate to reach out if you think your older or younger ones would enjoy as well. Parents are welcome to attend at no charge and observe on the sidelines
Please note: This menu contains dairy and gluten. Can be made gluten-free on request.
YOUR $25 TICKET INCLUDES:
- A guided tasting filled with food and fun with our cheese expert Tessie Ives-Wilson
- A welcome activity for a day off school during winter break
- 5-6 cheese samples, Zingerman’s Bakehouse bread and honey!
- Tasty cheese recipes for making at home with an adult!
- A 20% off coupon for parents to use to shop our Specialty Foods grocery area after the tasting
- Parents are welcome to attend at no charge and observe on the sidelines
- Please include any allergy or other dietary needs in the field provided
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]