From our friends at Épices de Cru!
An easy, tasty recipe! It’s better to cook the fish in the oven, but it’s also good when pan-fried.
- 1½ lb trout filets
- 1 Tbsp Three Pepper Blend
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Crack peppercorns and mix into a bowl with soy sauce.
- Rinse trout filets and pat dry with a paper towel. Put fish into the bowl and flip to ensure each side is totally covered in sauce and pepper. Let stand 5-10 minutes
- Lightly oil an oven-proof dish and place filets on top. Roast for 5-8 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish. Meanwhile, stir together garnish ingredients in a bowl.
- Remove fish from oven. Lay on plates and pour enough garnish on top of each piece.