Grilled Fish with Citrus Vinaigrette
It doesn’t get much easier than this! Recipe courtesy of Épices de Cru
- 1½ lb fillet sea bass with skin (or striped bass, red snapper, or yellow perch)
- Coarse sea salt, about ½ tsp. salt for every 6 oz. fish
- 1 tsp lemon zest, grated
- 1 tsp orange zest, grated
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Juice of ½ orange
- Salted capers, rinsed, OR caperons (large capers), cut in half
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Lemon Pepper blend, ground
- Place fillets in a large dish. Sprinkle with salt on both sides. Cover and refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse fish well in cold running water. Dry well. Slice into four portions. Rub with oil.
- In a frying pan (or on the barbecue) grill fish over high heat approximately 3 minutes on either side.
- Combine citrus zest, juice, capers, olive oil and pepper.
- Serve accompanied with vinaigrette sauce and sautéd watercress.