- 1 package Al Dente Land and Sea Pasta
- 2 cloves Garlic, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup Dry White Wine
- 3-4 threads Spanish Saffron
- 2 large Ripe Tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- 8 to 10 Large Mussels or Clams, cleaned & de-bearded
- 6 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat garlic in a large saute pan with olive oil gently for 1 minute.
- Add white wine and saffron simmering for 5-6 minutes.
- Then, add mussels or clams and diced tomato.
- Cover pan and cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes, enough time for the mussels to open and cook through.
- In the meantime, add pasta to a large pot of boiling, salted water. Test after 3 minutes. Drain.
- Toss pasta to sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon. Enjoy!