Meet The Maker: Beer & Dinner with Mothfire Brewing Co.
Saturday, March 9, 2024 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$65.00
This event will take place IN PERSON at Zingerman’s Greyline!
Cheers, Prost, Salut! Whatever language you’re toasting in, this dinner is sure to deliver a reason to celebrate: Zingerman’s has a new collaboration hot on the shelves with Ann Arbor’s Mothfire Brewing Co. Zingerman’s Roadhouse has been serving up RoHo Joe Stout for a few years–rich, chocolatey brew, made out of freshly roasted Zingerman’s Coffee Company Roadhouse Joe coffee beans and whole vanilla beans. It’s a fan favorite at the Roadhouse, and it’s now available in beautifully illustrated cans in the Deli cooler to buy with your other groceries and at other Zingerman’s businesses.
We’re excited for you to try this brew and others from Mothfire, paired up with a specially designed menu by our Deli kitchen to show off the symbiotic nature of beer and food. Mothfire will be joining us to talk all about their beers and the brewing process and our tasting experts will give you the juicy details on the foods you’ll be enjoying alongside. We’ll have four courses of fun including an appetizer, cheese course, main course, and of course, dessert. Join us for this evening of fermented fun!
Please note: This dinner will have dairy, gluten, meat, and nut allergens present. The paired beverages contain alcohol. Dinner can be made without gluten but the beer cannot.
YOUR $65 EVENT TICKET INCLUDES:
- 4-course dinner with four paired beers
- Tasty knowledge and fun social time!
- A wealth of information and great conversation with Mothfire and our Deli tasting experts
- A 20% off coupon to use to shop our Specialty Foods grocery area after the tasting
- Please include any allergy or other dietary needs in the field provided
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]