- This event has passed.
Sunday, September 17, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am$30.00
This event will take place IN PERSON at Zingerman’s Delicatessen!
What’s the “buzz” about single-varietal honey? Join us for Honey 101, an introduction to honey that will take you from flower to table as we explore what is a “single-varietal”, what to look for on the label when buying a honey, and (here’s the best part!) taste our way through some of our favorite jars. In addition we’ll talk about honey storage, why some honeys run and some crystalize, and what to do with your honey in the kitchen (though we’re of the opinion that some honeys only require a spoon!).
YOUR $30 TICKET INCLUDES:
- A wealth of information and an evening of great conversation with Deli Specialty Food Manager Aislinn M.
- A guided tasting of 6 samples of honey, bread, and some other great honey pairings from our cheese & pantry selections!
- A 20% off coupon to use to shop our Specialty Foods grocery area after the tasting
- Please include any allergy or other dietary needs in the field provided
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]