- This event has passed.
Cheese Church at Zingerman’s, Evening Edition!
Saturday, May 20, 2023 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$25.00 – $50.00
This event will take place IN PERSON at Zingerman’s Greyline!
The creator behind the viral Instagram account Cheese Sex Death, Erika Kubick will be joining us to preach the gospel of cheese! Erika is a former cheesemonger turned self-ordained preacher of cheese and we are excited for her to join us to talk cheese, cheese pairings and her new book Cheese Sex Death: A Bible for the Cheese Obsessed.
You’ll have 2 opportunities to spend time with Erika at Zingerman’s: this evening tasting or a morning edition! In each event, she will guide us through a cheese tasting that worships the work and care that goes into some of our favorite cheeses while pairing them up with a variety of goodies from our pantry section. Both events will have mocktails that we’ll mix up to serve alongside the cheese pairings. You can add on a signed copy of Erika’s book to any ticket for an additional $25.
YOUR $50 EVENT TICKET INCLUDES:
- A wealth of information and a morning of great conversation with Erika Kubick and our very own Deli Events Coordinator and ACS Cheese Professional Tessie Ives-Wilson!
- Cheese pairings plus mocktails!
- Add on a signed copy of Erika’s book for only $25 (retail price is $29.99, so you’re getting this at a great price!)
- A 20% off coupon to use to shop our Specialty Foods grocery area after the tasting!
- Please include any allergy or other dietary needs in the field provided
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]