- This event has passed.
Sunday, June 25, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$45.00
This event will take place IN PERSON at Zingerman’s Delicatessen!
Cheese 101 is a delicious education on the world of cheese! Join our expert cheesemongers as they guide you through the seven major styles of cheese: Fresh, Soft-Ripened, Pressed Curd, Cooked Curd, Milled Curd, Gouda, and Blue. This class is lead by our 2 Deli cheese buyers – Scott and Zach – they are the duo that have direct control over the cheeses that end up on our counter and your cheese boards. In this class, you’ll enjoy samples from each style, learn how these cheeses are made, notes on their flavor profiles, and tips for pairing them to make the most fabulous cheese board. Whether you’re jumpstarting your path to becoming a cheese expert, or diving deeper into the subject, this cheese class is for cheeseheads of all levels.
YOUR $45 EVENT TICKET INCLUDES:
- A guided tasting that includes 8 samples of cheese, bread, and honey to pair
- A wealth of information and great conversation with our Deli cheesemongers
- A 20% off coupon to use to shop our Specialty Foods grocery area after the tasting
- Please include any allergy or other dietary needs in the field provided
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]