Breakfast Meats 101
Sunday, February 25, 2024 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am$35.00
This event will take place IN PERSON at Zingerman’s Delicatessen!
We all remember being a kid and opting to swipe an extra link of sausage, strip of bacon, or rasher of ham at the breakfast table when no one was looking; in fact it was probably just the meats we snuck, wasn’t it? We’re pretty sure no one ever lied to their mom about taking that last bowl of cream of wheat (LOL). Lucky for you, mom’s watchful gaze isn’t in our tasting room- but you can be! Join us for this 101 class and enjoy a sampling of breakfast meats straight from our Deli case. We’re cooking them up fresh for you to sample and taste alongside a hot cup of coffee. Deli Specialty Foods meat buyer, Connor Valone, is joined by our congenial meat monger, Chad Hogan, for a fry up of Zingerman’s-quality breakfast meats, along with a surprise or two from our kitchen.
Please note: this event cannot be made vegetarian (duh!)
YOUR $35 EVENT TICKET INCLUDES:
- 5 samples of some of our finest meaty breakfast meats featured at the Deli’s meat counter
- one composed dish from our Deli kitchen, plus an hour of banter with
- An hour of great learning and banter with meat buyer Connor and meat monger Chad
- A 20% off coupon to use at our online at shop.zingermansdeli.com after the tasting
- Please include any allergy or other dietary needs in the field provided
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]