- 1 lb Latini Pasta
- 3/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano (grated)
- 1/2 cup Fresh Parsley, coarse chop
- 4 Whole Boquerones (white anchovies), fine chop
- 3/4 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp Marash Pepper
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in plenty of boiling salted water until aldente (8-10 min).
- Drain and toss with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Add boquerones and marash pepper and toss through.
- Add remaining ingredients, tossing thoroughly.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Serve warm or at room temperaure with a crusty baguette.
- Recipe makes about 8 side servings or 4-5 main dishes.