Tea 201: Iced Tea Brewing Methods
Sunday, June 11, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am$25.00
This event will take place IN PERSON at Zingerman’s Delicatessen!
Join us for a morning of tasting and learning as we explore a summer time favorite: iced tea! Join our Deli Tea Specialist Jackson Konwinski to enjoy a selection of cold-brewed teas. In this class we’ll focus on the different ways you can brew a cold tea by taking 2-3 of our favorites and brewing them up to 5 different ways! As we taste we’ll examine the effect the different brewing methods have on the finished tea. We’ll also talk about some of the history and traditions of cold tea too! Whether you are a newbie to the world of iced tea or have been enjoying our tea selection for years, you are sure to learn something new at this event!
YOUR $25 EVENT TICKET INCLUDES:
- A wealth of information and a morning of great conversation with Deli Tea Specialist Jackson Konwinski
- A guided tasting of 2-3 teas prepared using different methods (around 12 samples total) and Zingerman’s Bakehouse tea cake and bread!
- A 20% off coupon to use to shop our Specialty Foods grocery area or online grocery site after the tasting
- Please include any allergy or other dietary needs in the field provided
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]