- This event has passed.
Olio Novello Tasting with Grace
Wednesday, January 27, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$6.00 – $34.00
Olio Novello (or Nuovo) is Italian for “new oil” and is the name given to early harvest extra virgin olive oil that is freshly pressed from green olives. It is a celebration of the beginning of the olive harvest season, which typically starts in December each year. We have new harvests of Italian, Greek, French, and Spanish olive oils. At this virtual tasting, Deli Managing Partner Grace Singleton will guide you through tasting these special oils and share the stories behind the folks who produce them. Chef Wallo has been inspired by the olio novello, and will have a couple special dishes that you will taste at this event that are enhanced by these oils. These oils are only released once a year, so don’t miss your chance to enjoy them at the peak of freshness!
YOUR $20 EVENT TICKET INCLUDES:
- Zoom meeting link
- A tasting kit with enough for 1 person that includes a flight of 5 olive oils and 2 dishes featuring the oil made special by Chef Wallo for this event (additional kits can be added to your ticket for $15)
- An evening of learning and great conversation with Deli managing partner Grace Singleton
- A 20% off coupon to use at our online at zcob.me/deligrocery after the tasting
MULTIPLE WAYS TO GET YOUR TASTING KIT:
- Pick up at the Deli (FREE)
- Ann Arbor Delivery ($6)
- Overnight Shipping ($34) – SOLD OUT
- The Zoom link will be mailed to you at least 2 days before the event
- Your tasting kits will be ready for pickup or delivery the day before the event. You will be emailed with more specific information.
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]