- This event has passed.
In the Deli Kitchen: Pot Pies with Chef Rodger
Friday, February 19, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm$15.00
Each winter our Deli Kitchen hand makes 6 different kinds of pot pies for you to stock your home freezer full of warming meals. Join us virtually In the Deli Kitchen with Chef and managing partner of Zingerman’s Deli, Rodger Bowser. Chef Rodger will demonstrate the basics of making the most popular of all our pot pies–chicken! He’ll show you how to make one from scratch, including mixing and rolling the flaky pie crust, cooking the velouté sauce, assembling the aromatic filling, and shaping the pies.
Chef Rodger will then talk about our other tasty pot pies and answer all your pot pie questions via the chat feature with the help of a moderator throughout the class. Please note: this is a cooking demonstration, not a cook along. What that means is that you can be anywhere in the country and participate in the event. Maybe tune in with your bestie from Boulder, your auntie from Anchorage, or your sister from Seattle?!
If you are local, we highly suggest that you order some frozen pot pies to cook and enjoy for dinner while watching this class! They are on sale this month when you buy in bulk! Visit our online store to make your purchase for local pickup or delivery. Sorry, shipping is not available for pot pies.
YOUR $15 EVENT TICKET INCLUDES:
- Zoom meeting link
- A downloadable PDF with our chicken pot pie recipe
- An evening of learning with Deli Chef Rodger Bowser. Ask him anything!
- A 20% off coupon to use at our online at zcob.me/deligrocery after the tasting
PARTICIPATE FROM ANYWHERE:
- This is a cooking demo and that means you can be anywhere in the country and participate in this event! Please note: this is not a cook along or a tasting.
- The Zoom link and PDF will be emailed to you at least 2 days before the event
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]