Tea 201: Green Tea
Sunday, February 26, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am$25.00
This event will take place IN PERSON at Zingerman’s Delicatessen!
Join us for a deeper dive into one of the most widely consumed beverages in the world – tea! This session we’ll be going beyond the 101 level to discuss green tea history, production, origins, styles, brewing methods, and tips for making the most of your tea at home. Join our Deli Tea Specialist Jackson Konwinski to taste through a selection of eight different teas that explore the depth and breadth of the Deli’s selection. A small accompaniment of bread and cake from Zingerman’s Bakehouse will also be served. Gluten-free options are available by request. This brand new class is sure to tickle your tastebuds and expand your horizons!
YOUR $25 EVENT TICKET INCLUDES:
- A wealth of information and a morning of great conversation with Deli Tea Specialist Jackson Konwinski
- A guided tasting of green teas and Zingerman’s Bakehouse tea cake and bread!
- A 20% off coupon to use to shop our Specialty Foods grocery area or online grocery site after the tasting
- Please include any allergy or other dietary needs in the field provided
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]