Wednesday, January 24, 2024 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm$35.00
This event will take place IN PERSON at Zingerman’s Delicatessen!
Ever wandered around the Deli and wondered what food could possibly be so valuable that it would be locked inside that little glassed off section of shelving near the olive oils? The answer is vinegar: finely aged, potently flavorful, rare and authentic balsamic vinegar. While our top-shelf vinegars are kept safe behind lock and key, we also carry a wide variety of delicious specialty vinegars that are more budget friendly. One of our pantry staples at the Deli is the balsamic vinegar that we source from Vecchia Dispensa in Modena, Italy. This is the perfect class for those wanting to learn more about how this balsamic is made, which bottle to choose and tips and tricks for enjoying balsamic vinegar at home.
Please note: the tasting kit for this event includes gluten and dairy, but can be altered for allergies.
YOUR $35 EVENT TICKET INCLUDES:
- 6 balsamic vinegar samples with Parmigiano Reggiano & Zingerman’s Bakehouse bread for tasting
- An evening of great learning with Specialty Food Supervisors (and self proclaimed “vinegar heads”) Connor V. and Jackson K.
- A 20% off coupon to use at our online at shop.zingermansdeli.com after the tasting
- Please include any allergy or other dietary needs in the field provided
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]