Recipe and photo courtesy of Épices de Cru
These apple zucchini muffins are delicious and moist! Makes about 12 muffins.
- 2 cups flour
- 1¼ cup white sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp Mulling Spices, ground
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups zucchini, grated
- 1 apple, grated
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking soda, spices and salt.
- Incorporate zucchini, apple, cranberry and nuts into the dry mixture.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, oil and vanilla extract. Pour over flour and zucchini mixture. Use a spatula to combine until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- Pour mixture into floured muffin mold.
- Bake for around 20 minutes.