- This event has passed.
Zingerman’s Deli All Stars Tasting
Thursday, May 19, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$25 – $65
This event will take place IN PERSON at Zingerman’s Delicatessen!
This is THE ultimate Deli Experience! Learn about the history of Zingerman’s Deli and taste our favorite iconic Deli dishes! There will be reubens (of course!), Jewish classics, our can’t live without pantry ingredients (like Parmigiano Reggiano and 30 year aged balsamic vinegar) and a sampling of other exceptional products from the Deli and across our Zingerman’s Community of Businesses. We’ve included staff favorites and also some items we think are under appreciated.
This tasting is perfect if you are a long time fan looking for behind the scenes deets and insider Zecrets (like when’s the best time to shop?). It’s also great for newcomers who have been curious to know what we’re all about. We’ll share Zingerman’s history of how it all started and also where we’re planning to go in the future with our 2032 vision. Come taste our most iconic and famous foods that best exemplify why you really can taste the difference.
Your host for the evening is Deli Managing Partner Grace Singleton. The tasting will be interactive and there will be time for lots of questions and answers. And if you really want a peek behind the scenes, sign up for one of the limited spaces for a private tour (will take place from 5-6pm).
YOUR $65 EVENT TICKET INCLUDES:
- A wealth of information and an evening of great conversation with Deli Managing Partner Grace Singleton
- A guided tasting of over 20 of our iconic and favorite foods (COME HUNGRY!)
- A 20% off coupon to use to shop our Specialty Foods grocery area after the tasting – we will stay open late only for event attendees for special VIP shopping experience!
FOR AN ADDITIONAL $25, ADD ON A TOUR OF THE DELI:
- Limited spaces available
- Will take place from 5-6pm ahead of the tasting
- Take a peek behind the scenes!
- Please include any allergy or other dietary needs in the field provided
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]