- This event has passed.
Virtual Happy Hour: Chocolate, Cheese & Cocktails
Thursday, February 11, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$8 – $65
Chocolate & cheese are two classic pairings with cocktails. Just in time for the weekend of Valentine’s Day, two of our favorite Deli product experts have teamed up to bring you a chocolate, cheese and cocktail happy hour at home. Our Chocolate Specialist Jennie Brooks and resident Certified Cheese Professional, Tessie Ives-Wilson will be your hosts for the evening (yes, those are real jobs … jealous?!) We will talk about some of our favorite cheese and chocolate pairings and help you create four cocktails using some of the great mixers from Bittermilk that we carry at the Delicatessen. We’ll guide your tasting experience and talk about tips and tricks for pairing with cocktails, the makers behind the foods, and of course, our favorite cocktails! This tasting is for chocolate and cheese lovers 21+
YOUR $65 EVENT TICKET INCLUDES:
- Zoom meeting link
- A tasting kit for 2 people to share that includes 3/4 pound of cheese, 4 different chocolates, and cocktail mixers
- Recipes for 4 different cocktails
- Please note: you will need to supply your own liquor for this event. You will need vodka, gin, tequila, and bourbon/rye. This is a great time to grab the small airline bottles at your favorite party store if these aren’t liquors you already have on hand.
- An evening of learning and great conversation with Deli Event Coordinator and American Cheese Society Certified Cheese Professional Tessie Ives-Wilson and Deli Chocolate Specialist Jennie Brooks
- A 20% off coupon to use at our online at zcob.me/deligrocery after the tasting
MULTIPLE WAYS TO GET YOUR TASTING KIT:
- Pick up at the Deli (FREE)
- Ann Arbor Delivery ($8)
- we are sorry, shipping is not available for the tasting kit for this event
- The Zoom link will be mailed to you at least 2 days before the event
- Your tasting kits will be ready for pickup or delivery the day before the event. You will be emailed with more specific information.
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]