- This event has passed.
Just for Kids: Toast and Jam
Thursday, June 23, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm$15.00
This event will take place IN PERSON at Zingerman’s Delicatessen!
Just because you are a kid doesn’t mean that you have to eat plain, ol’ soft white bread (although we like that too!) Come to this class that is JUST FOR KIDS and we’ll Explore the World of Toast and Jam. Real artisan bakers from Zingerman’s Bakehouse craft sourdough, rye, and other breads using traditional methods and flavorful ingredients. We’ll taste a few of our favorites that we think make great toast. And we’ll slather each slice with our favorite jams, telling stories of our favorite jam makers, and maybe trying some interesting types you may not have heard of before.
Your hosts for the evening will be Deli Kid Tasting Expert Jenny Hall and Deli Event Coordinator Tessie Ives-Wilson.
We think kids ages 4-14 would most enjoy this tasting.
YOUR $15 EVENT TICKET INCLUDES:
- A guided tasting experience for your child filled with food and fun!
- A 20% off coupon to use to shop our Specialty Foods grocery area or shop.zingermansdeli.com after the tasting.
- Parents are welcome to attend at no charge and observe on the sidelines.
- Please include your child’s first name and age when you register.
- Please include any allergy or other dietary needs in the field provided
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]