Ten Spices, Ten Stories and Ten Tasty Dishes – all in one evening! Marika de Vienne from Epices de Cru will lead us on a journey explaining the history behind ten of our favorite spices from the past year; Ethiopian Berbere, Wild Uzbek Cumin, and Lucknow Indian Fennel to name a few. This tasting will blow your mind and taste buds. Be sure to sign up quickly! Spice Week classes sell out fast!
Attendees receive a 20% off coupon to use after the tasting.
Menu Sneak Peek!
*Subject to change
• Beets with Zingerman’s Creamery Goat Cheese and Wild Cumin
• Italian Style Sausage with Cracked Fennel
• Berbere Onion Rings
• Korean Chili Butter with Zingerman’s Bakehouse Bread
• Kurdish Style Rice Pilaf with Isot Black Pepper
• Zingerman’s Staff BBQ Potato Chips & Tellicherry Black Pepper Potato Chips
• Cacio e Pepe with Tellicherry Pepper and Parmigiano Reggiano
• Tuna with Green Pepper Fettuccine Pasta Salad
• Fresh Fruit with Zingerman’s 5 Star Black Pepper Blend
• Butter Cookies with Clove