Sunday, February 6, 2022 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am$35.00
This event will take place IN PERSON at Zingerman’s Delicatessen!
Join us for a morning of tasting and learning as we explore the world’s most popular beverage: tea! Awaken a new enthusiasm for an ancient food tradition while enriching your knowledge of Zingerman’s co-founder Ari Weinzweig’s favorite “affordable luxury.” Join our Deli Tea Specialist Jackson Konwinski and take a flavorful journey through seven distinctive styles tasting two examples of each (a total of 14 teas!) while discussing the history, cultivation, and intricate craft of tea making. Whether you are a newbie to the world of tea or have been enjoying our tea selection for years, you are sure to learn something new at this event!
YOUR $35 EVENT TICKET INCLUDES:
- A wealth of information and a morning of great conversation with Deli Tea Specialist Jackson Konwinski
- A guided tasting of 14 different teas and Zingerman’s Bakehouse tea cake and bread!
- A 20% off coupon to use to shop our Specialty Foods grocery area after the tasting
- Please include any allergy or other dietary needs in the field provided
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]