Come anytime between 7 AM and Noon!
Join us for a taste of New Mexico on the Deli’s patio! Inspired by the Deli’s own Nestor’s recent trip to New Mexico. Nestor, a supervisor in the Deli’s kitchen, recently explored the chile farms and regional cuisines of Albuquerque and Santa Fe. He’s incredibly excited to share his new-found knowledge with Zingerman’s and all of you! Save the Date for this awesome event with plenty of delicious options from our food cart.
Please RSVP as it will help us determine how much food to prepare for the big day. Seats the day of will be first-come, first-served.
• Blue Corn Atole (Traditional Hot Beverage)
• Blue Corn Jalapeño Muffins
New Mexican Breakfast Bowls
• Huevos Rancheros with charro beans, rice, and braised kale (comes w/ 2 eggs)
• Choripapa: chorizo and potato with refríed black beans, braised kale, queso fresco (comes w/ 2 eggs)
• Carne Adovada with roasted green chile, potatoes, and marinated shredded pork, topped with pico de gallo and braised kale (comes w/ 2 eggs)
• Ranchera sauce
• Red Chile sauce
• Green Chile sauce
• Chile Cascabel Sauce