- This event has passed.
In the Deli Kitchen: Crêpes
Tuesday, February 2, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm$15
Crêpes are the traditional food of Candlemas in France, which happens every year on February 2nd. Join us In the Deli Kitchen for this virtual cooking demonstration where we’ll be cooking up some delicious crêpes for “Pancake Day” as this French holiday is also know. We’ll be demonstrating the basics of crêpes making as well as talking about some products we stock on our Deli shelves that we love to use to fill our crêpes at home. Your ticket purchase will come with a downloadable PDF of recipes and product recommendations, including the recipe we use for our delicious blintz (currently on vacation from our menu).
This is not a cook along and there will be no tasting kit along with this event–that means that you can be anywhere in the country and participate in the event. Maybe tune in with your bestie from Boulder, your auntie from Anchorage, or your sister from Seattle?!
YOUR $15 EVENT TICKET INCLUDES:
- Zoom meeting link
- A downloadable PDF with recipes and crépes filling suggestions
- An evening of learning with Deli Specialty Foods Staffer and French native Laurence P. Ask her anything!
- A 20% off coupon to use at our online at zcob.me/deligrocery after the tasting
PARTICIPATE FROM ANYWHERE:
- This is not a cook along or a tasting. It is a cooking demo and that means you can be anywhere in the country and participate in this event!
- The Zoom link will be emailed to you at least 2 days before the event
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]