- This event has passed.
Bar 101: Bitters with Hella Cocktail Co.
Wednesday, September 29, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$60.00
We are excited to make a triumphant return to in person learning and tasting events and have something extra special planned for you!
Join us at Zingerman’s Greyline for dinner and drinks with Hella Cocktail Co., who has a mission to “equip you with knowledge and comfort in your own mixology journey”. In this Bar 101 class, you will discover and taste your way through the world of bitters! This hands-on event will feature three formulas from Hella Cocktail Co. and will be hosted by it’s co-founder “Chief Liquid Officer”, Tobin Ludwig. Not only will we taste the bitters on their own but we’ll also be mixing up three cocktails featuring those bitters. Each cocktail will be paired with a food course for a light dinner – appetizer, entree, and dessert – created by our kitchen just for this event and FEATURING bitters in each dish! Tobin and Hella Cockatil Co. are BIG advocates of No Alcohol/Low Alcohol drinking and will also be featuring non-alcohol and low-alcohol alternatives. All you need is an interest in bitters and good food and you will enjoy this event! You’ll go home with lots of tasty knowledge, the cocktail recipes that we are using for the class, and a 20% off coupon to use at Zingerman’s Delicatessen to stock up on your favorite bitters and other goodies.
YOUR $60 EVENT TICKET INCLUDES:
- Guided tasting of Hella Cocktail Co. bitters
- Hands-on making of 3 cocktails (with or without alcohol)
- Light dinner featuring Hella Cocktail Co. bitters to accompany the drinks
- Samples of Hella Cocktail Co.’s new Bitters & Soda canned beverages
- An evening of learning and great conversation with Hella Bitters Co. Chief Liquid Officer Tobin Ludwig
- Recipes of the cocktails so you can make the drinks again at home
- A 20% off coupon to use at our online at zcob.me/deligrocery after the tasting
- After registration, you will be emailed additional information about Zingerman’s Greyline, including parking recommendations
- Please include any allergy or other dietary needs in the field provided
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]