Butcher’s Monthly Unboxing: A Virtual Event
Thursday, October 1, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Join us for this FREE, live Butcher’s Monthly Unboxing event. Butcher’s Monthly is a collaboration between Zingerman’s Deli and Marrow Detroit and includes locally sourced and butchered meats, charcuterie and sausages plus curated pantry staples and signature specialties from the Deli—in other words, a big box of food with really big flavor to bring joy to your grill and your kitchen.
Join Deli Chef Rodger Bowser and Marrow Butcher Nick Ponte as they talk about this artisan food box–why they collaborated on this project, what excites them about putting it together for you, and what they have planned for future months. You’ll also learn a bit more about Marrow, Detroit’s neighborhood butcher and a knowledgeable source for good meat from trusted farms, including aged hand-cut steaks and chops, and house-made sausages and charcuterie. The event is free and will be held over Zoom. There will be a moderated chat during the event so you can ask questions! Space is limited, so please RSVP soon!
EACH BUTCHER’S MONTHLY BOX INCLUDES:
- 6 pounds or more of products from Marrow, which might include fresh cuts, ground meats, housemade sausage and charcuterie, stock, fats
- A loaf of bread from Zingerman’s Bakehouse
- Seasonal produce from local farms
- Cheese selected by our Deli cheesemonger
- A spice or marinade we’re really jazzed about in the Deli kitchen
- A favorite sauce or mustard to compliment your meats
- An extra surprise that rounds out the box of goodies
- A page or two of recipes, tips, and stories about the items in your box
To get your very own Butcher’s Monthly box, visit zcob.me/butchers-monthly.