Rolando Beramendi is one of the greatest Italian food minds the U.S. has ever seen. We are celebrating the release of his first cookbook, Autentico. Join longtime friend and Zingerman’s Co-Founder, Ari Weinzweig, for an interview about the book along with a curated tasting of some of the most amazing Italian pantry items we carry. Each guest will leave with a signed copy of the book!
••••• MENU •••••
We will taste these 5 recipes from the book:
• Primo Grano spaghetti with zucchini and Pecorino Romano cheese
• Trofie pasta with basil pesto and green beans
• Roasted red peppers with farro and Ortiz tuna
• Polenta and kale soup
• Classic panettone bread pudding
Along with the 5 recipes from the book, we will taste:
• Two new Olio Nuovo Olive Oils
• Masseria Mirogallo Tomato Sauces
• Classic Panettone
• Pojer e Sandri Red and White Vinegar
Attendees receive a 20% off coupon to use after the tasting.
Photo courtesy of www.manicaretti.com