Stir-fried Shrimp Recipe With Green Beans And Tomatoes
Recipe courtesy of Épices de Cru
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp red Kampot pepper, cracked
- 2 cups green beans
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ tsp lemon zest, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 green shallots, chopped
- 2 tsp Dhaba Masala, ground
- 1 cup very ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tsp honey or sugar
- Salt, to taste
- Parsley or basil, chopped
- Rinse and pat dry the shrimp with a paper towel. Marinate them with the lemon juice and the cracked pepper. Set aside.
- Clean and cook the green beans in salted, boiling water until they are crunchy (5 minutes) and set aside.
- Heat a large pan or a wok on high heat. Pour in the oil, and the bay leaf. Pan-fry for a few seconds. Add the lemon zest, garlic, shallots and ground dhaba masala and fry for a few seconds.
- Add the marinated shrimp and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, honey and salt. Mix well and then add the green beans.
- Cover and cook for 2 more minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.