The Deli first opened its doors on March 15th, 1982. This year we are celebrating 30 years of independently selling food in Ann Arbor. We’ve loved each year. This year is especially exciting for us as we work on a historic addition to the Deli. Once it’s done, we’ll have lots of space for good food for the next 30 years!! We hope you’ll take part in the celebration with us this month.
There’s lots to celebrate about!
- Exclusive Raspberry Jam by Farrell Fruit (a Zingerman’s Alumni) with berries sourced from Michigan State University’s Student Organic farm, available mid-March.
- The Super Sub by Zingerman’s Catering, serves 6 people with over 4 lbs of meat!!
- Zingerman’s Anniversary Blend Coffee
- Super Zzang! Candy Bars. Buy a Super Zzang! bar and enter into a drawing to win a day at the Chocolate Factory making chocolates with Charlie!
- Happy Birthday to Us! We’re sharing our Birthday discount (15% off) with you! Each day during March one item will be 15% off. Click here for the complete list.
- Limited Edition 30th Anniversary Merchandise
- Buy a piece of Zingerman’s History! We’re selling hand-painted posters that once hung in the deli. Custom work is also available.