Warm Goat Cheese Mezze
A mezze is an assortment or spread of small dishes. Mr. Dionysios’ Wild Herb Blend (A fragrant blend of wild herbs that grow in the mountains of Chios, Greece similar to Herbs de Provence) is a perfect match for warm goat cheese. Serve this combination as an appetizer or cocktail style with other mezzes.
Recipe courtesy of Épices de Cru
- 9 oz log goat cheese or feta
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Isot Kurdish Pepper
- 2 tsp Dionysios Wild Herb Blend
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 12 grape tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut cheese into ½ -inch slices.
- In an ovenproof dish, arrange the slices of goat cheese. Add the remaining ingredients.
- Cook for 13 to 15 minutes until the cheese is hot and soft.
- Serve with really great bread––Zingerman’s Bakehouse Paesano or Rustic Italian would be phenomenal!