- 1 lb Spaghetti
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Mahjoub Sun Dried Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Marash Pepper
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Parmigiano Reggiano or Kefalotiri cheese
- Put a large pot of salted water on a stove and bring to a boil. When the water is boiling, add the pasta and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and transfer to a warmed serving bowl. Add the olive oil, sun dried garlic and marash pepper and toss well. Season with salt and pepper and grate the cheese on top.
Zingerman's Community of Businesses |
Copyright © 2014 Dancing Sandwich Enterprises. All rights Reserved.