- 1 lb Spaghetti
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Mahjoub Sun Dried Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Marash Pepper
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Parmigiano Reggiano or Kefalotiri cheese
- Put a large pot of salted water on a stove and bring to a boil. When the water is boiling, add the pasta and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and transfer to a warmed serving bowl. Add the olive oil, sun dried garlic and marash pepper and toss well. Season with salt and pepper and grate the cheese on top.